Metro's Online Warranty Resources
Our onlne warranty registrations process ensures efficiency and your readily available Paper and Electronic copies of this best roofing warranty available! Terms and conditions of Metro's 50-Year Limited Warranty can be found here.
To process your Metro roofing warranty, please complete and submit our online Warranty Registration within ninety (90) days of your roof installation. After approval, a numbered Metro Warranty certificate will be emailed to you for your records.
To transfer an existing warranty ownership, complete and submit our online Warranty Ownership Transfer within thirty (30) days of the properties change in ownership. Our warranty department will email your new warranty certificate or contact you within 14 days. To register a change of ownership by mail, a written notice of change of ownership of the roof must be sent by the subsequent owner within 30 days of change in ownership, by registered mail to Metro Roofing Products at the below address.
If a problem is experienced with a Metro Product that is believed to be covered by this Limited Warranty, please submit an online Warranty Claim form. Please include your valid warranty certificate number, and photographs of the specific defect or problem. You may be required to provide additional information or materials at the request of Metro, including photographs. As a condition of coverage under this Limited Warranty, you must notify Metro of any problem or defect within thirty (30) days of discovery to minimize damages that may occur from said defect.
To file a warranty claim by mail, a written notice must be sent via registered mail to Metro Roofing Products at the below address. The notice must contain the name and address of the owner of the claimed defective panel or panels and must describe the defect in detail.
How to Obtain a Metro Roofing Warranty Certificate
- Complete and submit the online warranty registration form. You will see the below confirmation if you warranty was successfully submitted:
- Within minutes of your submission you will receive an email confirmation (with a copy of all your submitted information) for your records.
- After the Warranty Department has reviewed and approved your registration, your will receive an email (addressed from / like the below image) which contains your electronic warranty certificate.
- All relative information (for ease of transfers or claims) and your effective warranty terms and conditions are listed on your certificate.
- Your Approved Waranty Certificate (which looks like the below sample) is emailed to you for your records.
- For a paper copy of your Metro Warranty Certificate, please print the email.
- For your convenience, your records are stored securely in our database and you can also request a copy of your warranty certificate from our warranty administrator staff at any time.